It's difficult to process that our little one has turned a year old - but she has!! Today is her actual birthday and I'll be off in a little to bake her a special cake, but in the meantime, have a look at her wonderful birthday party from this weekend!
I really couldn't have asked for it to go any better. Turn out was great! We had most of the lovely friends there who have helped Abu Dhabi become home over the last year-and-a-half.
We had face painting, games organizers, dancing (the chicken dance was a favorite), lots and lots of sweets and yummy food!
I wanted the kid's tables to have plenty to keep the little ones happy - so I threw some fun tableclothes on then covered them with large coloring sheets. Scattered crayons and noise makers...along with more sweets...guaranteed the kiddos would have something to play with before all of the games got started.
I can't really say anything more about the incredible cake other than to say THANK YOU HOUSE OF CAKES, DUBAI!!! They brought my idea for a Candy Land fantasy cake to life! Every bit of that cake was edible - just fantastic!!
We also had candy-shaped cookies and rice krispy treats turned into big lollipops...basically a sweets overload!
Enough wordy descriptions...here are the pictures!


























Happy Birthday Savannah! Looks like a great time and a spectacular cake!
ReplyDelete