Apart from our tradition of setting up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, I love having my Christmas cards out by December 1st!
Not an overachiever, I just fear that the mad rush involving the holidays will leave me without time to send out cards once December starts. I tried to send out as many as I could, but I didn't get mailing addresses from all of my loved ones in time before I pushed the order button. I am happy to report, I did successfully mail out 85 cards this year...and on time!!
We met up with a fantastic photographer I met while he worked a corporate event I was managing. I had already been eyeing a closeby resort with some great Arabic detail in one of their patio areas. We were permitted to shoot anywhere on their property - thanks Westin Abu Dhabi!!
He took so many pictures, it was hard to pick only one picture for the card...so I didn't! :-)
I'll load more family pictures from the shoot later. For now, here's our 2013 Christmas card ---already in the mail or delivered to most on our list.
Happy start to the Christmas season!

Beautiful card Myrna!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete